Hudaybiyyah old buildings refresh the memory of 1400-year-old sacred site.
Zaka Mohsin, Makkah,
The Hudaybiyyah peace treaty took place six years after the Hijrah, which the Qur’an described as a Fatah-e-Mubin. Hudaybiyah is located northwest of Makkah, where a mosque was built, while ancient monuments are still standing.
Six years after the migration, the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) along with fourteen hundred companions reached Makkah from Madinah with the intention of Umrah, but they were not allowed to enter Makkah by the disbelievers of Makkah.
After which an agreement was reached between the Muslims and the infidels at Hudaybiyah which is called the peace treaty of Hudaybiyah.
This agreement is called by the Holy Quran as a clear victory, after a great victory like conquest of Makkah was achieved.
Hudaybiyah, north-south of Makkah, is today part of the city where a mosque is located, well traces of some old buildings refresh the memory of 1400-year-old sacred site.