NewsWorld

Carbon monoxide evacuation, 46 hospitalized in Canada

Forty-six people were hospitalized and the motel they were in was evacuated, after an apparent carbon-monoxide poisoning incident occurred in the Canadian city of Winnipeg

The fire department responded to an alarm on Tuesday morning after carbon monoxide gas was detected in the building.

At the scene, fire crews evacuated 52 people. 15 people were transported to area hospitals in critical condition with five more in unstable condition, while 26 others were hospitalized but their considered stable.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *